Sunday, February 17, 2013
- To eat. This includes food, and things that he can get a hold of and get to his mouth before Jeff and I catch him.
- He loves being mobile! Since January 25th he has scooted. Now he is everywhere!! I already had to baby proof a little so he wouldn't make a complete mess.
- He loves to play with balls. He tries to grab them and goes from his chest out and he actually ends up hitting them further. He will then scoot to the ball and do the same thing over and over.
- He loves to be rocked and bounced.
- He loves to laugh at mom and dad.
- He loves to lay on mom and dad's bed and be bounced.
- He absolutely loves to blow raspberries.
- He loves to go after the remote, cell phones, or the computer.
- He loves tags and shoelaces or hoodie ties... anything string like. He loves to untie my shoes. I think if he knew how he would enjoy tying them together.
- He absolutely loves bath time!
- He doesn't like to go to sleep on his own. He loves being bounced or rocked to sleep. (Recently he is going to bed on his own though so that is lovely!)
- He doesn't like to sleep through the night... some would say he is a party animal.
- He HATES when he rolls from belly to back because then he is stuck! He still doesn't know how to get from back to belly, so when he flips he ends up like a turtle on his shell. Oh does he get mad.
So far I would say Thomas got his mother's dashing looks and his father's brilliant brain. I swear this kid is going to invent something incredible. He always seems to me that he is trying to figure out how things work. He stares at things and wiggles them to see what they do. Yep, I think we have a handsome genius in the making.